Monday, July 30, 2007

What Is Your Most Dugg Down Comment Ever?

I think it would be hilarious to see some of the most dugg-down comments of all time.. Please help make this as interactive as possible and contribute your most dugg down comment.. This is both fun and educational, please follow the simple steps below:

1. Go to here (sometimes it takes a sec but it works) and input your user name to get your digg comment statistics.

2. Find your most dugg-down comment and paste it as a reply to this blog, -OR- email it to me and I will update this blog entry accordingly.

It's time for me to put up or shut up, so I'll start it off with my personal most humiliating, most dugg-down comment ever:


Article: Evolution of versions Windows. 7/16/2007
DiggsUp 7
DiggsDwn -75
FinalRating -68
TotalDiggs 82
Comment: Does anyone use "Winblowz" anymore?

1 comment:

neaveru said...

Thanks for the link!

Since I don't have too many comments, I'll post kevinrose's lowest rated comment:

"Opps.. I submitted it here: http://digg.com/tech_news/DIGG_What_s_Happening_with_HD_DVD_Stories"

Cheers,
Neaveru